Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Two new things....

I've always said I could never do Weight Watchers because it was too much trouble, it would irritate me and I didn't have the time or want to put in the effort.
However, since I've been using the GoChi Juice the last couple months I feel so much stronger and optimistic I went last night to try out a meeting, and signed up. I do really feel it is the new energy, and I must admit, a reduced appetite from the GoChi that has me willing to give this a shot. I'm really starting to get excited about how good it feels to get a great night's sleep, and wake up ready to get out of bed. I can't tell you how long that has been missing from my life and I didn't really realize until it starting to happen what a difference it would make. I also have to admit that I'm more focused, and even calmer than I had been in a long time.
I do have to use up some of the food in the house....for instance, today I had 20 points, and had used 11 by lunch time eating left overs. Well, I didn't eat all of it, so maybe 8 or 9???? Do they allow you to fudge points or readjust to what you think you ate??? LOL It's Cheerios and skim milk for supper!

No comments: