Thursday, June 7, 2007

Why am I always knitting behind the 8 Ball?????

I hope to figure out how to add all those buttons I see on everyone else's blogs later today, but I will have little time tonight, as I'm racing the stork! I have to power knit on my "Baby Genius Burp Cloth" and the bib pattern, also out of the Mason Dixon Knitting book. I have it on loan from the Library, and have to return by next weekend! As always, so much knitting, and so little time. I got about 1/3 down on the burp cloth last night using some blue varigated yarn I picked up at Hancock's since my LYS was already closed! :( I have to admit, it still is looking really nice, and after all, it is for a baby to burp all over!

1 comment:

Crafty Momma said...

Hey when you figure out how to buttons, can you share the knowledge?? I've been trying for like 2 weeks now! Love the page...