Saturday, June 9, 2007

Angela's growing shower gift collection


My niece, Angela, is getting married in August, and I have been getting together a stash. The front cloth is the lighthouse pattern from Knitwits_Heaven. I love this pattern! There are two DW cloths on left side, a ballband in the middle, a couple other "picture cloths" and the aqua cloth is this month's KAL on the Monthly Dishcloth KAL on Yahoo groups. It is a Unicorn....I tell you that, because I don't think there is a chance you'd be able to pick that out on the picture. I will have to improve picture taking!

2 comments:

hakucho said...

Good for you...you are off to a great start blogging. It's almost as much fun as knitting :)
Lot of pretty cloths makes for a wonderful wedding gift. I know your niece will love them!

happy knitting and blogging :)

DawnK said...

Wow, she's a very lucky niece! Dishcloths for a wedding present is a great idea!